CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Click below to download a copy of the application
- Must be 14 to 18 years of age. (14 years old is acceptable only if you have graduated from eighth grade). Explorers may age out upon reaching their 21st birthday
- Must be in good physical and mental condition
- Must have a good moral character
- Must not have felony or serious misdemeanor convictions or major traffic violations
- Must have a 2.0 (C) grade point average or better in school
- Must complete an application and pass a background investigation, physical fitness test, written test, and oral board
- Must have written permission from parents or legal guardian to join the explorer program if you are under the age of eighteen (18) years
- Must attend at least 80% of all Explorer Meetings and Activities
- Must be willing to commit to the Explorer Code and exemplify the professional image of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.
Our Post is currently broken into three squads (West, East, & North). To learn more about the program in your area, click on the squad your interested in below. For any questions regarding squad assignments or additional questions contact our recruiting staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact page located within the site.